Saturday, October 6, 2012

Early Wanderings

IMPORTANCE

It is important to give up in life 
That, which you will be forced to give up
in death

It is important to find in your life 
That, which will help carry you on
in death

It is important to learn in this life
That, which you must know
in death

It is important to live in this life,
That, which you will not regret 
in death

And yes 
It is very important
To get in touch with the part of yourself
That, knows no death

That is the importance of life
Skiing just makes it fun


My daily commute outside Valdez, AK. circa 2001

For almost 20 years I've been traveling around, posing as a professional ski bum in a motion picture that I play continuously in my mind. This keep me sane, because as a good friend once said to me,

"if you think that there might be something wrong with you, then your probably alright, but if your walking around thinking that everything is all hunky dory, then your most likely screwed in the head and need to seek help."

Duality, divine paradox; whatever you want to call it. It's real. And it's the world we live in. Keep digging, never give an inch.

No comments:

Post a Comment